[ADB] WebEx meeting rescheduled: ADB Subcommittee

Peter Grau Peter.Grau at sae-itc.org
Wed Jul 8 13:15:43 EDT 2015

Hello All,

  Sorry for the late notice, but due to scheduling conflicts, we need to change the start time for tomorrow’s proposed WebEx to 30 minutes earlier than originally proposed (from  10:00 AM EDT to 9:30 AM EDT).  All other information remains unchanged, and I hope you can all still participate as planned.   The purpose of this teleconference is to continue development of Supplement 3 to ARINC Specification 816: Embedded Interchange Format for Airport Mapping Database.  This will be our last teleconference before the Toulouse meeting at Thales.  I look forward to speaking with you all again tomorrow.

Best Regards,

                         Peter
Peter Grau
Principal Engineer
ARINC Industry Activities
SAE-ITC
16701 Melford Blvd. Ste 120
Bowie, MD 20715
(240) 334-2580

Pete Grau changed the time for this WebEx meeting.

ADB Subcommittee
Thursday, July 9, 2015
9:30 am | Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) | 1 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://sae.webex.com/sae/j.php?MTID=m0553b4b390aa32c81e2a288d48b12df4
Meeting number: 627 250 022
Meeting password: 09Jul2015

JOIN BY PHONE
1-866-469-3239 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
1-650-429-3300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 627 250 022

Global call-in numbers:
https://sae.webex.com/sae/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=393538092&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://sae.webex.com/sae/j.php?MTID=mb8903c588879db3e4c5d8c5d23c64a38

Unable to join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://sae.webex.com/sae/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.