[ADB] ADB SC Spring 2016 Face to Face Meeting

Peter Grau Peter.Grau at sae-itc.org
Tue Oct 13 15:38:58 EDT 2015

Hello All,

   As you know, the next face to face meeting is scheduled for December 1-3, 2015 in Annapolis, Maryland (attached).  We previously also targeted the following meeting for the week of March 7, 2016.  Due to potential scheduling conflicts for some of our participants, the prior week  (February 29 to March 3) appears to work much better.  Please let me know if this alternative is still suitable for you.  As a reminder, this would be in Europe, and we are also seeking a European host.  If you are willing and able to host this meeting, please also let me know that as well.  Thank you.

Best Regards,
                              Peter

Peter H. Grau
Principal Engineer
ARINC Industry Activities
SAE-ITC
16701 Melford Blvd. Ste 120
Bowie, MD 20715
(240) 334-2580

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.