[ADB] ARINC 814 and ARINC 816

Peter Grau Peter.Grau at sae-itc.org
Mon Sep 28 18:18:44 EDT 2015

Hello All,

   Last week, the Executive Committee unanimously approved ARINC Specification 814: Extensible Markup Language (XML) Encoding and Compression Standard and Supplement 3 to ARINC Specification 816: Embedded Interchange Format for Airport Mapping Database. This Supplement maintains alignment with RTCA and EUROCAE aerodrome mapping database standards DO-272D/ED-99D and DO-291/ED-119C.  In addition, numerous other enhancements are incorporated, including the use of the aforementioned ARINC 814.  Special thanks to all who contributed in this effort.  We will now shift our focus to Project Paper 815: Embedded Interchange Format for Terrain and Obstacle Databases.

Best Regards,
                               Peter

Peter H. Grau
Principal Engineer
ARINC Industry Activities
SAE-ITC
16701 Melford Blvd. Ste 120
Bowie, MD 20715
(240) 334-2580

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.