[ADB] ARINC and Delta Invite you to the AEEC | AMC in Atlanta - 25-28 APRIL

Paul Prisaznuk paul.prisaznuk at sae-itc.org
Thu Mar 10 16:08:59 EST 2016

Dear Aviation Professional:

On behalf of the leadership team and our host, Delta Air Lines, I am pleased to invite you to attend the AEEC General Session to be held April 25-28, 2016 in Atlanta, Georgia. We at ARINC have collocated the Avionics Maintenance Conference (AMC) and the AEEC General Session as one event with a common purpose - serving the airline community. The AEEC General Session Agenda is attached.

The meeting promises to be both productive and informative. In fact, several AEEC Subcommittees are putting the final touch on fifteen ARINC Project Papers and Supplements to existing ARINC Standards. Those documents are expected to be ready by the end of this month.

Six technical symposiums are planned for the AEEC | AMC in Atlanta featuring excellent speakers from industry. See attachment for the topics and schedules, etc.

The AEEC Executive Committee will consider ten new project proposals, paving the way toward improved data communications, expanded passenger services,  and overall operational efficiency.

Additional information is available at www.aviation-ia.com/aeec -- this website will change daily leading up to the event.

Like all AEEC General Sessions and AMCs there will be plenty of marketing and sales opportunities outside of the main ballroom.

If you have yet to register for this event, it is important to do so at:
http://www.cvent.com/events/2016-aeec-amc/event-summary-619fb5e4e9f54d1283c70d12f47c78ab.aspx

Last, but not least, you are invited to join the AEEC Executive Committee, the AMC Steering Group, Delta Air Lines representatives, and many others at the AEEC | AMC Welcome Reception to be held Sunday, April 24 -- starting at 1700 at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta.

I look forward to seeing you in Atlanta!

Best regards,
Paul

Paul  J. Prisaznuk
Executive Secretary and Program Director,
Airlines Electronic Engineering Committee (AEEC),
ARINC Standards Development

1-410-212-0913 (m)
1-240-334-2579 (o)
pjp at sae-itc.org
www.aviation-ia.com/aeec

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.