[Air_Ground] AEEC SAI Subcommittee and Global Aircraft Tracking - June 13-16 Denver

Paul Prisaznuk paul.prisaznuk at sae-itc.org
Wed Apr 26 12:54:47 EDT 2017

Dear SAI Subcommittee participant:

Further to last week's mail, I am very pleased to say that Panasonic will host the next SAI Subcommittee meeting at the Hilton Denver Inverness Hotel in Englewood, Colorado.

In anticipation of new work on Global Aircraft Tracking (GAT), the meeting is being announced as two events:
SAI Subcommittee - June 13-14
GAT Working Group - June 15-16

To book a room at the Hilton Denver Inverness Hotel:

https://www.regonline.com/sai_adt_meeting

If you wish to reserve a speaking slot for a presentation at one or both of these meetings, please drop me a note before June 2.

Many thanks to Panasonic for making these arrangements.

Best regards,
Paul

Paul  J. Prisaznuk
Executive Secretary and Program Director,
Airlines Electronic Engineering Committee (AEEC),
ARINC Standards Development

1-410-212-0913 (cell 1)
1-443-254-0528 (cell 2)
1-240-334-2579 (desk)
pjp at sae-itc.org<mailto:pjp at sae-itc.org>
www.aviation-ia.com/aeec<http://www.aviation-ia.com/aeec>

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.