[Air_Ground] FW: A858 Part 3 - Common Radio I/F (DRAFTv0.1)

Paul Prisaznuk paul.prisaznuk at sae-itc.org
Wed Mar 30 09:18:26 EDT 2022

Honeywell has prepared this strawman document for ARINC Project Paper 858: Internet Protocol Suite (IPS) for Aeronautical Safety Services, Part 3, Common IPS Radio Interface for your review and comment prior to April 20, 2022. The document is expected to be applicable to AeroMACS, LDACS, and satcom radio interfaces. Your comments are most welcome.

Many thanks to the Honeywell Team for this substantial input. This document will be reviewed April 26-28, 2022 in Seattle, Washington.

Best regards,
Paul