[Announce] 13-14 OCT: Invitation to the AEEC Mid-Term Session in Toulouse

Paul Prisaznuk paul.prisaznuk at sae-itc.org
Fri Sep 9 11:22:40 EDT 2016

Dear Aviation Professional:

On behalf of the Airlines Electronic Engineering Committee (AEEC) and our host, Rockwell Collins France, it is my pleasure to invite you to the AEEC Mid-Term Session to be held October 13-14, 2016.

This particular meeting will focus on several new initiatives including:
*       Global Aircraft Tracking
*       eEnabled Aircraft Ground Systems
*       GNSS Sensor Updates
*       Software Performance and Reliability
*       Next Generation Cabin Data Bus
*       Others topics of interest

The Agenda for this year's AEEC Mid-Term Session is attached. Additional information available at the AEEC website: www.aviation-ia.com/aeec<http://www.aviation-ia.com/aeec>

AIRBUS is providing A350 production line tour on Friday, October 14 (1430 to 1600) - RSVP to AIRBUS

THALES is hosting the SAI Subcommittee on October 11-12, 2016 in Toulouse - RSVP to THALES

ACTION REQUIRED TO ENTER FACILITIES -- SECURITY -- Your response needed before FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23:
1) To enter RC facility: Must send photocopy of passport picture page to: Julie.marty at rockwellcollins.com<mailto:Julie.marty at rockwellcollins.com>
2) Airbus Tour: Must send color photocopy of passport picture page to: francoise.bachellerie at airbus.com<mailto:francoise.bachellerie at airbus.com>
3) SAI Subcommittee at THALES: Must send photocopy of your passport picture page to: hugues.meunier at fr.thalesgroup.com<mailto:hugues.meunier at fr.thalesgroup.com>

I look forward to seeing you in Toulouse!

Paul

Paul  J. Prisaznuk
Executive Secretary and Program Director,
Airlines Electronic Engineering Committee (AEEC),
ARINC Standards Development

1-410-212-0913 (cell 1)
1-443-254-0528 (cell 2)
1-240-334-2579 (desk)
pjp at sae-itc.org<mailto:pjp at sae-itc.org>
www.aviation-ia.com/aeec<http://www.aviation-ia.com/aeec>

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.