[Announce] 07OCT: SAI Subcommittee meeting invitation

Cisco Webex messenger at webex.com
Wed Aug 26 13:04:45 EDT 2020

Dear SAI Subcommittee participant,

I am very pleased to invite you to attend the next SAI Subcommittee meeting to be held Wednesday, October 7, 2020 starting at 0700 PDT, 1000 EDT, 1600 CET.

Topics of Discussion:

  *   ICAO Global Aeronautical Distress and Safety System (GADSS) and Timely Recovery of Flight Data (TRFD)
  *   Future Radio Architectures for CNS/ATM
  *   5G Telephony Impact on Aircraft
  *   Other topics TBA

Overall meeting time expected to be 2 hours. Let me know if you would like a few minutes on our agenda.

Note: The AEEC Mid-Term Session will be held Thursday, October 8. A separate invitation will be provided. Please consider attending both meetings.

Best regards,
Paul

AEEC SAI web conference
Wednesday, October 7, 2020
10:00 am | Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) | 2 hrs

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://sae.webex.com/sae/j.php?MTID=m8333a4995a0ded38d38d7fc18b92e639
Meeting number: 126 151 0931
Meeting password: 07Oct2020

JOIN FROM A VIDEO CONFERENCING SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:1261510931 at sae.webex.com
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-429-3300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 126 151 0931

Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices):
https://sae.webex.com/sae/j.php?MTID=mf0df4fba957c47491c3816ca39b05dd0

Paul J. Prisaznuk
Executive Secretary and Program Director
Airlines Electronic Engineering Committee (AEEC)
ARINC

1-443-254-0528 (o&c)
pjp at sae-itc.org<mailto:pjp at sae-itc.org>
www.aviation-ia.com/activities/aeec