[Announce] 2023 AEEC | AMC Opportunities and Exhibits Package Released

Vanessa Mastros vanessa.mastros at sae-itc.org
Mon Feb 13 14:43:51 EST 2023

Greetings everyone!  I am happy to share that the 2023 AEEC | AMC Opportunities and Exhibits Package has been prepared.

The opportunities include various avenues to share your organization's brand, services, and products.

Reserve your sponsorship and exhibit space!

Please let me know if you have any questions.  I am here to help and am happy to do so.

---------------------------------

Vanessa A. Mastros
Director, IT Operations and Digital Product Development

SAE Industry Technologies Consortia (SAE ITC)
16701 Melford Blvd., Suite 120
Bowie, MD 20715

m +1.443.221.8374
e  Vanessa.Mastros at sae-itc.org<mailto:Vanessa.Mastros at sae-itc.org>
sae-itc.org<http://itc.sae.org/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D93FB8.CD7B6A10]

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.