[Apex] FW: ARINC meeting in Germany

Scott Smith smitty at sae-itc.org
Thu Aug 28 09:52:13 EDT 2014

Greetings,

The AEEC Application/Executive Software (APEX) Subcommittee will meet October 14-16, 2014 in Ismanning, Germany to discuss avionics operation and application software in air transport avionics equipment.

Our meeting host, Wind River Systems, has arranged preferable hotel rates near the meeting location.  The CUTOFF date for these hotels is fast approaching.

Please select your hotel and make your reservations soon.

Hotel zur Mühle - our reservation will end tomorrow by 6 pm our time. Only 4 participants have reserved. We will return the other 6 rooms.

Hotel zur Post - 8 rooms are reserved, 2 more are available - reservation time will end on the 12th of September.

If there is anything you might need from me, please let me know.

Thanks,

S.

Best regards,

---------------------------------
Scott Smith
Principal Engineer

ARINC Industry Activities
An SAE ITC Industry Program
16701 Melford Blvd., Ste. 120
Bowie, MD 20715

o  +1.443.221.8372
e  smitty at sae-itc.org<mailto:smitty at sae-itc.org>
www.aviation-ia.com<http://www.aviation-ia.com/>

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.