[CSS] Reminder - CSS/CWG Meeting - August 25-27 (corrected)

Thomas Munns thomas.munns at sae-itc.org
Wed Jul 29 14:55:49 EDT 2015

Cabineers:
Please use the attached action items list instead of the one I sent last week. Thanks to Thales for catching my mistake. Sorry to those who just got more action items.

Only 2 days until the hotel cut-off for the 25-27 August CSS/CWG meeting in Spokane. Please make your reservations as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Tom