[CSS] ARINC CSS in Sedan

Scott Smith Scott.Smith at sae-itc.org
Wed Mar 29 08:16:26 EDT 2017

Good day to the AEEC Cabin Systems Subcommittee,

The CSS will meet May 16-18, 2017, in Sedan, France.  The meeting is hosted by Amphenol.
http://www.aviation-ia.com/events/CssAnnounce.pdf

For those attending, our host would like to know if you want to participate in :

For those arriving early in Sedan, I plan on organizing a Group visit to the BASTOGNE war museum and other sites of the Battle of the Ardennes
on Monday the 15th.

It is only about 1 hour drive from Sedan.

http://www.bastognewarmuseum.be/home.html

Each participant would pay for the entrance fee to museum and tour guide,  and Amphenol would sponsor a bus ride.

I'd like to know who might be interested, so we can make arrangements.

To respond, please email Jean-Pierre Redouté

Jeanpierre.Redoute at amphenol-socapex.fr<mailto:Jeanpierre.Redoute at amphenol-socapex.fr>

Jean-Pierre Redouté
Amphenol
+33 676 12 61 55

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.