[CSS] CSS subcommittee handover

Sam Buckwalter Sam.Buckwalter at sae-itc.org
Tue Jul 18 15:45:05 EDT 2023

Hello All:

I want to thank Marijan for all he did these last 14 months, but he is off to expand the world SAE ITC in Europe.

I will be taking over the Secretariat position for the CSS Subcommittee.   My contact information is in the signature below.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Respectfully

Sam Buckwalter
AEEC Executive Secretary
Lead Principal Engineer

ARINC Industry Activities an SAE ITC Program

m 1+443.454.0584
sam.buckwalter at sae-itc.org<mailto:sam.buckwalter at sae-itc.org>