[DLK] Invitation to SAI meeting in Coral Gables, Florida

Paul Prisaznuk paul.prisaznuk at sae-itc.org
Fri Dec 4 15:19:58 EST 2015

Dear SAI Subcommittee participant:

On behalf of the AEEC and Gables Engineering, I am pleased to invite you to attend the SAI Subcommittee meeting to be held February 9, 10, 11 in Coral Gables, Florida. Details are attached.

Among the many topics related to NextGen and SESAR, this meeting will also focus on systems-level network integration topics, following progress reports of new AEEC activities, AeroMACS, Internet Protocol Suite (IPS) for Aeronautical Safety Services, and other related activities concerned with aircraft network interfaces and IP security.

Let me know if you would like time allocated on the agenda for a presentation.

I look forward to seeing you in Coral Gables, Florida.

Best regards,
Paul

Paul  J. Prisaznuk
Executive Secretary and Program Director,
Airlines Electronic Engineering Committee (AEEC),
ARINC Standards Development

1-410-212-0913 (cell 1)
1-443-254-0528 (cell 2)
1-240-334-2579 (desk)
pjp at sae-itc.org
www.aviation-ia.com/aeec

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.