[Dlk] SAI Subcommittee - Feb 4-6 - Agenda and Working Papers Attached

Paul Prisaznuk pjp at sae-itc.org
Tue Jan 27 16:57:59 EST 2015

SAI Subcommittee and interested parties:

I am pleased to send this SAI agenda and working papers for the upcoming SAI Subcommittee meeting to be held at Gables Engineering, Coral Gables, Florida.

Once again, we can expect excellent presentations and lively discussions in Florida. Feb 5 will be dedicated to AeroMACS. Working papers attached. More available in CG.

The zip file contains APIMs, i.e., several new project proposals for your consideration.

WebEx services will be provided Feb 4, 5, and 6. The WebEx announcements will be sent in dedicated mail messages, one for each day.

I look forward to seeing you in sunny Florida,
Paul

Paul  J. Prisaznuk
Executive Secretary and Program Director,
Airlines Electronic Engineering Committee (AEEC),
ARINC Standards Development

1-410-212-0913 (cell 1)
1-443-254-0528 (cell 2)
1-240-334-2579 (desk)
pjp at sae-itc.org
www.aviation-ia.com/aeec

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.