[DLK] VDL Standardization Meeting scheduled for September 14th

Jose Godoy jose.godoy at sae-itc.org
Mon Sep 11 08:45:27 EDT 2017

Dear Data Linkers,

In preparation n for the “VDL Standards” meeting scheduled for Thursday, September 14th at EUROCONTROL, Tom McGuffin (Honeywell) has provided the attached VDL 2 issue: late HO RSP issue paper and proposal.

Also attached are the latest version of the ELSA Standardization matrix and the

Please review and be prepared for discussion.

Thanks to all,

José

José Godoy
Principal Engineer
AEEC AGCS, AOC, and Data Link (DLK) Systems Subcommittees Secretary
AEEC AeroMACS, Traffic and Surveillance (ADS-B), ARINC 429, and GNSS/GPS Working Groups Secretary

ARINC Industry Activities (IA)
An SAE-ITC Industry Program
16701 Melford Blvd., Suite 120
Bowie, MD 20715

Tel +1  443-534-8925
email: jose.godoy at sae-itc.org<mailto:jose.godoy at sae-itc.org>

Dear Members,
This is a kind reminder that we have a face to face merting on Sept 14th at Eurocontrol. please advise me if you plan to attend as I need to provide the list of attendees. I have already received some confirmations.
Thank you very much,
Stephane