[DLK] FW: (Forward to others) WebEx meeting invitation: DLK Systems Subcommittee

Jose Godoy jose.godoy at sae-itc.org
Tue Jul 23 09:13:06 EDT 2019

In preparation for today’s AEEC DLK Systems Subcommittee web conference, Christophe Visee (EUROCONTROL) provided the information below:
WebEx invitation can be found at the end of the email.

…Dear all, I might have difficulties to participate to the webex due to personal agenda constraints. In the case I’m not able to connect here are some comments regarding Action-15 (FRMR).
We observe an average of 30 FRMR frames per day with higher peaks from times to times (see graph below). Over the last year, 3 important peaks (more than 800 frames within +- 8 minutes) were observed. We haven’t been able to investigate them yet as we are still missing some logs and avionic configuration but an official ticket has been raised on JIRA (our DL ticketing service). We expect these events to have an impact on the channel performance. I’ll keep you in touch anyway.

Regards,
Christophe

[cid:image003.png at 01D54155.22C81060]

Below, please find the a reminder to tomorrow’s joint RTCA SC-214 VDLGS/EUROCAE WG-92/AEEC DLK Systems Subcommittee Web Conference:

You are invited to attend the following AEEC WebEx meeting:

DLK Systems Subcommittee
Tuesday, July 23, 2019
11:00 am | Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) | 2 hrs

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://sae.webex.com/sae/j.php?MTID=mfd5d5fc0018324431b63647cfea5564a
Meeting number: 622 078 808
Meeting password: 23July2019

JOIN BY PHONE
1-866-469-3239 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not supported): tel:1-866-469-3239,,*01*622078808%23%23*01*

1-650-429-3300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not supported): tel:%2B1-650-429-3300,,*01*622078808%23%23*01*
Access code: 622 078 808

Global call-in numbers:
https://sae.webex.com/sae/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=828474272&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices):
https://sae.webex.com/sae/j.php?MTID=m0ee27345ea0b5ad69a99d0ffa24cb34e

Unable to join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://sae.webex.com/sae/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.
____

This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on the part of EUROCONTROL, unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard copy.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.