[DLK_Users] September Data Link Users Forum (DLUF) Meeting Survey

Vic Nagowski vnagowski at sae-itc.org
Wed May 27 08:29:00 EDT 2020

Dear DLUF Airlines and Supporting Organizations,

The AEEC would like to extend our thank you to our community (all our members and sponsors) for their support during this time. Wishing you good health through this world-wide pandemic that we are experiencing.

The next DLUF meeting is scheduled for September 15-17, 2020 in Brussels, Belgium hosted by EUROCONTROL. In order to hold the meeting as scheduled, the DLUF leadership would like to obtain input from the organizations that normally support the meeting and determine what the type of meeting your organization would be willing to support.

Ideally, we would like to receive a least one response from each organization that normally supports the DLUF. Please remember that the questions are focused on only the September 2020 DLUF meeting. The survey results will be shared with the airlines to make a final decision on the September 2020 DLUF meeting during an airline only teleconference to be held in June 2020.

Please use the link below to fill out and submit your DLUF survey response by June 2, 2020.

https://www.aviation-ia.com/dlufsurvey092020

Best regards and Stay Safe,

Vic Nagowski

AEEC DLUF Secretary

vnagowski at sae-itc.org<mailto:vnagowski at sae-itc.org>

410-757-5009 (O)

410-991-6521 (C)

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.