[EFB] EFB Subcommittee

Peter Grau Peter.Grau at sae-itc.org
Fri Nov 30 17:31:39 EST 2018

Hello All,

   At the EFB Subcommittee meeting in London, we had agreed to hold the next WebEx conference on Monday, December 10th.  However, I now find that I have to be flying at that time and will be unable to host the WebEx.  In London, we had discussed the possibility of holding the meeting later that same week, but several individuals could not participate on these other days.  Therefore, we have rescheduled the meeting to one week later, December 17th.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
   You are invited to join this WebEx conference.  The purpose of the call is to continue development of Project Paper 840A: Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) Application Control Interface (ACI) Standard for tablet EFB, Project Paper 834-8: Aircraft Data Interface Function (ADIF), and Project Paper 8xx: Aircraft Server, Communications, and Interface Standard.
  I look forward to hearing you all on the next WebEx teleconference.

Best Regards,
                             Peter
EFB Subcommittee
Monday, December 17, 2018
9:00 am | Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00) | 1 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://sae.webex.com/sae/j.php?MTID=mbe340c8529786e69c43278424bcf5fa1
Meeting number: 625 130 047
Meeting password: 17Dec2018

JOIN BY PHONE
1-866-469-3239 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not supported): tel:1-866-469-3239,,*01*625130047%23%23*01*

1-650-429-3300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not supported): tel:%2B1-650-429-3300,,*01*625130047%23%23*01*
Access code: 625 130 047

Global call-in numbers:
https://sae.webex.com/sae/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=738032607&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices):
https://sae.webex.com/sae/j.php?MTID=m463cd904164632b96c70c293206ba4c6

Unable to join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://sae.webex.com/sae/mc

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.