[Efb_expo] EFB EXPO Layout

Peter Grau Peter.Grau at sae-itc.org
Tue Jun 2 01:53:24 EDT 2015

Hello All,

   As  you may know, preregistrations for the EFB Users Forum have exceeded 400.  We expect 425-450 actual attendees to participate.  We expect the EXPO attendance to also escalate similarly.  Due to the heavy, unanticipated spike in attendance, some adjustments had to be made to the EXPO layout.  We could no longer fit an adequate number of tables for all the food and beverage as previously planned (on one end of the room).
   In order to accommodate the increased crowds, we were forced to increase the number of serving tables and spread them around the room into several smaller stations.  This will prevent overcrowding in one area and improve traffic flow.  In addition, we expanded into another adjoining ballroom and relocated the non-alcoholic drinks, wine, and desserts there.  The main course items and craft beer will still be in the main ballroom.
   We kept all exhibitors in the main ballroom, where traffic is expected to be strongest.  Everyone will also retain their reserved for stations in terms of size and approximate location (although you may have shifted a few feet from the previous layout).  Printouts showing the revised layouts and numbering showing your location, along with numbering on the tables themselves, should guide you to your correct position.
   We hope you can understand these measures required to accommodate the large increase in attendance.  Good luck with the record turnout!

Best Regards,
                            Peter
Peter H. Grau
Principal Engineer
ARINC Industry Activities
SAE-ITC
16701 Melford Blvd. Ste 120
Bowie, MD 20715
(240) 334-2580

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.