[EFB_Expo] Vienna EFB Users Forum

Peter Grau Peter.Grau at sae-itc.org
Fri Feb 10 17:10:33 EST 2017

                                    [AEEC-Masthead-OL]                  [iata-rgb]

                                                               EFB Users Forum XIV

                                                                                                       [File:Austrian Airlines Logo (2013).svg] <https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/31/Austrian_Airlines_Logo_(2013).svg>
Hello All,

As you know, preparations are under way for the Spring AEEC/IATA EFB Users Forum. It will be held June 13-15, 2017 at the Vienna Marriott Hotel in Vienna, Austria. The Marriott is located on Vienna's renowned Ringstrasse- a great location in the center of old Vienna. Attached you will find details regarding registration and hotel reservations in the formal meeting announcement. All of these materials are also available on our website, along with exhibitor instructions at: http://www.aviation-ia.com/aeec/projects/efb_users_forum/index.html.
This promises to be another exciting event. Rooms will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis, so please be sure to register early to secure yours. On behalf of the Leadership Team and our hosts at Austrian Airlines, we look forward to seeing you all there!

Best Regards,

             Peter

Peter H. Grau
Principal Engineer
ARINC Industry Activities
SAE-ITC
16701 Melford Blvd. Ste 120
Bowie, MD 20715
(240) 334-2580

peter.grau at sae-itc.org<mailto:peter.grau at sae-itc.org>

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.