[Efb_users] Denver EFB Users Forum

Peter Grau Peter.Grau at sae-itc.org
Fri May 15 09:22:57 EDT 2015

[AEEC-Masthead-OL][iata-rgb]

EFB Users Forum X

[cid:image007.png at 01D08346.1AECA490]

Hello All,

Excitement is building and EFB Users Forum X is now just weeks away.   The session topics in Denver will be Regulatory, Applications, Connectivity, and Operator Experiences.   Our speakers will address recent progress in own-ship position, cockpit WiFi, satellite weather, and turbulence avoidance to name just a few. The Regulatory session will also include a panel of six industry recognized experts to focus on aircraft security.  They will share their unique perspectives on this very critical issue now confronting all operators.  Best of all, you will have the opportunity to get answers directly from the authorities on this subject.  As always, coffee breaks will take place midway through the morning and afternoon sessions on each day.

Following the first complete day of presentations, Jeppesen invites you to an incredible Welcome Reception at the Wings Over the Rockies Air and Space Museum.  Transportation from the hotel will be available, making this an easy and worry-free event.  This museum is a popular destination for aviation enthusiasts, and Amelia Earhart will be the keynote speaker.  It is the perfect way to unwind and discuss the day's activities among friends.  Everyone is welcome, and we hope you will join us.  You will not want to miss this event!

The Denver EXPO is also shaping up to be one for the record books.  A total of 46 suppliers (the most ever in our history) will showcase their products and services on Tuesday, June 2nd from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM.   The EXPO will include a standup buffet featuring local favorites and the best local craft beers.  Be sure to stop by to see the latest offerings- you will not be disappointed.

If you are planning to attend but have not yet registered, please do so as soon as possible using this link: https://www.regonline.com/register/checkin.aspx?MethodId=0&EventSessionId=f736ba9b057f4f5097761fd358f65198&EventId=1686092.  This is a simple process, but preregistration will close next Friday, May 22nd.  If you do not preregister in advance, you will need manually register at the door. Unfortunately, the special discounted room block at the DoubleTree is filled, and the hotel is now completely sold out.  However, there are several other hotels nearby that can still accommodate you (see attached).

On behalf of the EFB Leadership Team and our hosts at Jeppesen, we look forward to seeing you all again in Denver!

Best Regards,

                                Peter

Peter H. Grau

Principal Engineer

ARINC Industry Activities

SAE-ITC

16701 Melford Blvd. Ste. 120

(240)334-2580

pgrau at sae-itc.org<mailto:pgrau at sae-itc.org>

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.