[EFB_Users] Dubai EFB Users Forum

Peter Grau Peter.Grau at sae-itc.org
Mon Sep 28 17:13:39 EDT 2015

[AEEC-Masthead-OL][iata-rgb]

EFB Users Forum XI
[cid:image003.png at 01D0FA0E.619F9980]

Hello All,

Excitement is building and EFB Users Forum XI is now just weeks away. The session topics in Dubai will be Human Factors, Regulatory, Security and Connectivity, and Operator Experiences. Our speakers will address the latest developments in own-ship position, cockpit WiFi, connectivity and human factors design to name just a few. Best of all, you will have the opportunity to get answers directly from the authorities on these subjects. As always, coffee breaks will take place midway through the morning and afternoon sessions on each day.

Following the first complete day of presentations, Microsoft invites you to a unique Desert Safari Welcome Reception. Participants will be transported to a Bedouin village directly from the hotel, making it easy and worry-free. This promises to be a most memorable occasion. It is the perfect way to unwind and discuss the day's activities among friends. Everyone is welcome, and we hope you will join us. You will not want to miss this event!

        [cid:image030.jpg at 01D06B16.24BAAA50]

[DSC_0125][cid:image020.jpg at 01D06B0C.A6A27A70]

        [cid:image035.jpg at 01D06B16.24BAAA50]

The Dubai EXPO is shaping up nicely. A total of 35 suppliers have already reserved exhibit space, with more on the way. Our suppliers will showcase their products and services on Tuesday, November 2nd from 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM in the traditional EXPO. The EXPO will include a standup buffet featuring local favorites. We will also hold a smaller Supplemental EXPO on the two Forum days, Wednesday November 4th and Thursday November 5th during the coffee breaks and lunch hour. Approximately three quarters of the suppliers have committed to the Supplemental EXPO, so you will have additional opportunities to meet with them. Please be sure to stop by to see the latest offerings- you will not be disappointed.

If you are planning to attend but have not yet registered, please do so as soon as possible using this link: www.regonline.com/EfbNovember2015<http://www.regonline.com/EfbNovember2015>. This is a simple process, but if you do not preregister in advance, you will need to manually register at the door. As of this writing, there are some rooms still available in our room block at the Crowne Plaza Dubai. However, they are filling quickly, and the hotel will begin releasing unsold rooms next Monday, October 5th. If you are planning to attend, but have not yet made your reservation, you may do so using the following link:

EfbUsersForum Room Accommodation<http://www.crowneplaza.com/redirect?path=hd&brandCode=cp&localeCode=en&regionCode=1&hotelCode=DUBTC&_PMID=99801505&GPC=PQ2>

On behalf of the EFB Leadership Team and our hosts at Microsoft, we look forward to seeing you all again in Dubai!

Best Regards,

                                Peter

Peter H. Grau

Principal Engineer

ARINC Industry Activities

SAE-ITC

16701 Melford Blvd. Ste. 120

(240)334-2580

peter.grau at sae-itc.org<mailto:peter.grau at sae-itc.org>

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.