[EFB_Users] Munich EFB Users Forum

Peter Grau Peter.Grau at sae-itc.org
Thu May 5 17:05:07 EDT 2016

                                               [AEEC-Masthead-OL]                  [iata-rgb]

EFB Users Forum XII

                                                                                               [cid:image003.png at 01D19B27.296EEBA0]

Hello All,

Just a quick reminder, the Munich EFB Users Forum is now only three weeks away. Excitement is building, and the final touches are now being completed. In Munich, the session topics will be Regulatory, Security and Connectivity, Mobile Applications, and Operator Experiences. You will hear fresh speakers from airlines and suppliers that have never previously presented, and it promises to be very informative. Where else can you learn so much, in one place, directly from the experts?

The first day’s activities will culminate in the Hofbräuhaus Reception hosted by Lufthansa Systems. Everyone is invited, and we hope you will join us. This extraordinary event is the perfect conclusion to the day, and it will be a very memorable experience. You will not want to miss this event!

The Munich EXPO will be record setting as well. A total of 44 suppliers are now committed to exhibit. Our suppliers will showcase their products in the traditional EXPO on Tuesday, May 24th from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM.  A standup buffet featuring local favorites with an open bar is also included.  In addition, we will hold a supplemental EXPO on the first Forum day, Wednesday May 25th during the coffee breaks and lunch hour.  Please be sure to stop by to see their latest offerings – you will not be disappointed.

Preregistration will close next Friday, May 13, 2016. Preregistration is easily accomplished in advance on-line, and one registration covers any and all activities at the conference. If you are planning to attend but have not yet registered, please do so as soon as possible using this link:

http://www.aviation-ia.com/aeec/projects/efb_users_forum/index.html

This is a simple process, but if you do not preregister in advance, you will need to register at the door.

The hotel restaurant is unable to accommodate the large number of conference attendees expected. Therefore, the hotel has offered to provide a buffet lunch on the two Forum days, Wednesday May 25 and Thursday May 26, at a cost of $ 16.50 (€ 15.00) per person per day. Due to the limited availability of nearby restaurants, it is highly recommended that you select this option, irrespective of your hotel choice.  However, this must be chosen in advance as you register online (if you did not choose this when initially registering, you may still re-enter the registration to select the prepaid lunch).  Should you select this option, you will receive lunch vouchers (along with your badge) on site.

Our dedicated room block at the Hilton Munich Park sold out, was expanded, and has now sold out again. Unfortunately, the special discounted room rate is therefore no longer available.  However, there are a limited number of rooms available at other Hilton hotels in Munich.   You can check availability at the Hilton Munich City: +49 (0) 89 48040 or the Hilton Munich Airport: +49 (0) 89 9782 3650.

Please be sure that your visa requirements have been met and your passport is up to date before you travel.   The Munich event is shaping up nicely.  We will have a good venue, a unique reception, and great presentations.  On behalf of the EFB Leadership Team and our hosts at Lufthansa Systems, we look forward to seeing you all there!

Best Regards,

                                Peter

Peter H. Grau

Principal Engineer

ARINC Industry Activities

SAE-ITC

16701 Melford Blvd. Ste. 120

(240)334-2580

peter.grau at sae-itc.org<mailto:peter.grau at sae-itc.org>

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.