[EFB_Users] Honolulu EFB Users Forum

Peter Grau Peter.Grau at sae-itc.org
Fri Oct 7 18:34:54 EDT 2016

                   [AEEC-Masthead-OL]                  [iata-rgb]

EFB Users Forum XIII

                                    [cid:image004.png at 01D220C8.EFC72700]

Hello All,

UTC Aerospace Systems is pleased to announce they will host a special welcome reception for all EFB Users Forum attendees in Honolulu.  This will follow the first full day of presentations on Wednesday, November 2nd from 5:30 to 7:30 PM.  The reception will be conveniently located on the Hilton Hawaiian Village campus in the Honolulu Lanai and Ballroom, Tapa Tower.  This is a short walk from the Mid-Pacific Conference center where the Forum will take place, making it easy and worry-free.  Hawaiian hors d' oeuvres and drinks will be served in the open lanai, offering you a taste of the local cuisine with typical Hawaiian ambience.

This promises to be a most memorable occasion.  It is the perfect way to unwind and discuss the day's activities among colleagues.  You can network, reconnect with old friends and acquaintances, and make new ones.  Everyone is welcome and we hope you will join us.  You will not want to miss this event!

If you have already pre-registered for the conference and wish to participate, please re-enter the registration link below and complete the reception registration only.  If you are planning to attend the Forum but have not yet preregistered with ARINC, please use the below link and complete the reception registration as part of the process.

http://www.aviation-ia.com/aeec/projects/efb_users_forum/index.html

Your spouse or one adult guest is also welcome, so please be sure to indicate your intentions on the reception registration no later than October 21, 2016.

Our room block at the Hilton Hawaiian Village has now sold out.  However, rooms are available at the Alana DoubleTree Hotel, also a Hilton property, which is a five-minute walk from the Hilton Hawaiian Village.  You can reach them at (808) 947-7275.

On behalf of the EFB Leadership Team and our reception hosts at UTC Aerospace Systems, we look forward to seeing you all again in Honolulu!

Best Regards,

                                Peter

Peter H. Grau

Principal Engineer

ARINC Industry Activities

SAE-ITC

16701 Melford Blvd. Ste. 120

(240)334-2580

peter.grau at sae-itc.org<mailto:peter.grau at sae-itc.org>

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.