[EFB_Users] Singapore EFB Users Forum

Peter Grau Peter.Grau at sae-itc.org
Fri Sep 29 00:47:06 EDT 2017

[AEEC-Masthead-OL]
[iata-rgb]

                           EFB Users Forum XV

[Jepp Color - One Line (Transparent)]

Hello All,

Jeppesen is pleased to announce they will host a special welcome reception for all attendees of AEEC/IATA EFB Users Forum in Singapore.  This will follow the EXPO on Tuesday, November 14th and will be held at the world-renowned Gardens by the Bay.    This 250-acre garden is consistently ranked as Singapore's most appealing destination, and is popular among tourists and locals alike.   The Gardens opened in 2012, and has several attractions, including the Flower Dome, the Cloud Forest, and the famous Supertree Grove.

[Singapore - garden flowers - shutterstock_127926764][Gardens daytime shutterstock_202957096]

Transportation will be available, or you can choose to take the scenic 15-minute walk from the Suntec Convention Center to the Gardens by the Bay.  We will all meet at the Flower Field Hall at 6:30pm for drinks, a standup buffet featuring local favorites, and social time.  This is the perfect opportunity to network, reconnect with old friends and acquaintances, and make new ones.

After the reception at the Flower Field Hall, you will have the opportunity to explore the rest of this unique park, take in the eclectic flowering plants, view the evening light show, and stroll along the elevated skyway between the Supertrees, all while enjoying spectacular views of Marina Bay and the surrounding Singapore skyline.

I think you will agree that Jeppesen has gone above and beyond with this Reception. You will not want to miss this event!

[Singapore Trees - Night shutterstock_290033528]

[Singapore Trees Blue - shutterstock_257725690]

If you have already pre-registered for the conference, no additional steps are needed at this time.  If you have not yet registered, but are planning to attend, please do so soon using the following link:

http://www.aviation-ia.com/aeec/projects/efb_users_forum/index.html

This promises to be another memorable event.  It is the perfect way to unwind and discuss the day's activities among friends. Everyone is welcome, and we hope you will join us.  On behalf of the EFB Leadership Team and our Reception Hosts at Jeppesen, we look forward to seeing you all again in Singapore!

Best Regards,

Peter

Peter H. Grau
Principal Engineer
ARINC Industry Activities
SAE-ITC
16701 Melford Blvd. Ste. 120
(240)334-2580

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.