[EFB_Users] Annapolis EFB Users Forum

Peter Grau Peter.Grau at sae-itc.org
Wed Apr 15 15:42:45 EDT 2020

2020 EFB Users Forum COVID-19 Response
April 15, 2020
We would like to extend our thank you to the EFB community, our members, sponsors and exhibitors for their support. We have followed the COVID-19 pandemic as it has evolved and continue to follow protocols established by all local, state and federal health officials.
As a result, the Spring 2020 EFB Users Forum planned for June 30- July 2 in Annapolis, Maryland has been cancelled.  All sleeping room reservations in the room block have been automatically cancelled.  We will be reaching out directly to those who have secured exhibit booths, sponsorships, and other meeting related items.
The Spring 2021 EFB Users Forum has been planned with the same hotel for June 8-10, 2021. More information will follow regarding that meeting shortly and will be posted on our website.  Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to continue to provide value to our industry in this unprecedented virtual way of conducting business.
We wish you all good health through this world-wide pandemic that we are experiencing. As always, please feel free to reach out should you have questions.  We are here to help and are happy to do so.
Best Regards from the EFB User Forum Leadership Team and entire ARINC IA Team to All and Stay Safe

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.