[EFB_Users] Spring 2021 EFB Users Forum

Peter Grau Peter.Grau at sae-itc.org
Fri Apr 9 14:20:14 EDT 2021

[cid:image002.png at 01D72D47.00B949F0]
Hello All,

We are pleased to announce the Spring AEEC/IATA EFB Users Forum is now open for registration. This conference will be held online, sponsored by Collins Aerospace June 8-10 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM EDT each day. The session topics will be Regulatory, Security and Connectivity, Integrated EFB, and everyone's favorite: Operator Experiences.

At this conference, we will address the latest issues including aircraft security, NextGen developments, connectivity, and regulatory updates just to name a few. At previous meetings, you have seen our efforts lead to substantial improvements and regulatory changes. These successes are made possible by the relationships built and developed at this conference. At this event, we will also address current EFB Administration issues. A panel of airline EFB Program Managers will discuss how they adapted to the COVID environment, their own decisions, and why they made them. We invite you to engage and ask questions of our experts.

The exhibition at this event will consist of two components. The virtual exhibit will consist of unmanned virtual booths which include the exhibitor's name, headline, email address, social media links, and an optional video link. This will be open during conference hours on all three days: June 8-10, 2021.

The interactive EXPO will take place on Thursday, June 10, 2021, from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM EDT. Exhibitors will demonstrate their EFB products and services to the user community in private session rooms. As a participant, you will be able to move from one exhibitor to another, just as in a face-to-face EXPO. Be sure to stop by to see the latest offerings - you will not be disappointed.
If you are planning to exhibit, please find the information on our website:
https://www.aviation-ia.com/conferences/electronic-flight-bag-efb-users-forum-2021

The Forum begins at 9:00 AM EDT on Tuesday June 8th with our Regulatory session. You will hear about the latest developments within EASA, EUROCAE Working Group 106, and the FAA's
AC 120-76E presently under development. The second session will be Security and Connectivity. The Wednesday June 9th sessions will include Integrated EFB and Operator Experiences, featuring panel of airline EFB Program Managers.

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D72D4B.73BCA920][cid:image007.jpg at 01D72D4B.73BCA920]

Registration is required by June 2, 2021 to participate in this event. It is easily accomplished online, and one registration covers the entire three-day conference. If you are planning to participate, please visit our website to register online:

https://www.aviation-ia.com/conferences/electronic-flight-bag-efb-users-forum-2021

This Forum and its contributors have led numerous advancements in EFB. We anticipate even more exciting challenges ahead. Do you want to help shape your own destiny and that of your industry? Then be sure to join us, share your ideas, and get involved. On behalf of the EFB Leadership Team and our Sponsors at Collins Aerospace, we look forward to seeing you all again in June!

Best Regards,
              Peter

Peter H. Grau
Lead Principal Engineer
ARINC Industry Activities SAE-ITC
peter.grau at sae-itc.org<mailto:peter.grau at sae-itc.org>
+1.240.334.2580

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.