[EFB_Users] Joint AEEC/IATA EFB Users Forum XX

Peter Grau Peter.Grau at sae-itc.org
Sat May 15 20:41:49 EDT 2021

[cid:image007.png at 01D749CA.B8C94AA0]
Hello All,

Just a quick reminder, the EFB Users Forum is now less than one month away. Excitement is building, and the final touches are now being completed.  At this event, the session topics will be Regulatory, Security and Connectivity, Integrated EFB, and the ever popular Operator Experiences. You will hear from fresh speakers that have never previously presented, and it promises to be very informative. Where else can you learn so much, in one place, directly from the experts?

At this conference, we will address the latest issues including aircraft security, NextGen developments, connectivity, and regulatory updates just to name a few. At previous meetings, you have seen our efforts lead to substantial improvements and regulatory changes. These successes are made possible by the relationships built and developed at this conference. At this event, you will learn the latest from leading suppliers and service providers, along with innovative approaches to tablet refresh processes and asset redeployment.

The exhibition at this event will consist of two components. The live interactive EXPO will take place on Thursday, June 10, 2021, from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM EDT. Exhibitors will demonstrate their EFB products and services to the user community in private session rooms. Attendees will be able to circulate, just as in a face-to-face EXPO. Be sure to stop by to see the latest offerings - you will not be disappointed. The static virtual exhibit consists of unmanned booths which include the exhibitor's name, headline, email address, social media links, and a video link. The virtual exhibit will be open during conference hours on all three days.

If you are planning to sponsor or exhibit, but have not yet made your reservations, please find the information on our website:

https://www.aviation-ia.com/conferences/electronic-flight-bag-efb-users-forum-2021

Sponsors for this event will also gain additional publicity through our social media channels.

The Forum presentations begin at 9:00 AM EDT on Tuesday June 8th with our Regulatory session. After a short break, the second session will be Security and Connectivity. The Wednesday June 9th topics will include Integrated EFB and Operator Experiences, featuring a panel of airline EFB Program Managers presenting the reasons behind their unique solutions.

[cid:image008.jpg at 01D749CA.B8C94AA0][cid:image009.jpg at 01D749CA.B8C94AA0]

Preregistration will close on Wednesday June 2, 2021. It is easily accomplished online, and one registration covers the entire three-day conference. If you are planning to participate, but have not yet registered, please do so soon on our website at:

https://www.aviation-ia.com/conferences/electronic-flight-bag-efb-users-forum-2021

This event is shaping up nicely.  As you have come to expect, we will have high quality speakers sharing their unique insights into today's challenges. On behalf of the EFB Leadership Team and our Sponsors at Collins Aerospace, we look forward to seeing you all there!

Best Regards,

              Peter

Peter H. Grau

Lead Principal Engineer

ARINC Industry Activities SAE-ITC

peter.grau at sae-itc.org<mailto:peter.grau at sae-itc.org>

+1.443.221.8209

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.