[Efteg] FSEMC - European FSTD Technical Group - November 24-25, 2014 - CGN

Scott Smith smitty at sae-itc.org
Mon Sep 8 11:27:10 EDT 2014

Greetings,

The FSEMC has organized the European FSTD Technical Group (EFTeG) meeting for November 24-25, 2014, in Cologne, Germany.  The meeting is hosted by EASA.

The meeting will continue the successful dialogue on technical and regulatory challenges, as well as best practices of FSTD operators.  More information about the meeting can be found here: http://www.aviation-ia.com/fsemc/projects/efteg/index.html

If you have a question or comment meant for EASA personnel coordination and/or input, please forward them to me as soon as practical.  I will submit all items to EASA prior to the meeting allowing adequate research by EASA for the meeting.

If there is anything you might need from me, please let me know.

Thanks to all,

Smitty

Best regards,

---------------------------------
Scott Smith
Principal Engineer

ARINC Industry Activities
An SAE ITC Industry Program
16701 Melford Blvd., Ste. 120
Bowie, MD 20715

o  +1.443.221.8372
e  smitty at sae-itc.org<mailto:smitty at sae-itc.org>
www.aviation-ia.com<http://www.aviation-ia.com/>

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.