[EFTEG] FW: FSTD decontamination

Sam Buckwalter Sam.Buckwalter at sae-itc.org
Wed Mar 18 15:36:10 EDT 2020

Dear All:

Hope you are well. Enclosed information our customer services department has shared with some of you who may have asked for guidance, hope you find it useful.

Stay safe and keep healthy.

Kind Regards,
Itash

Subject: RE: FSTD decontamination

All

Airbus has the following procedure for cleaning daily due to this virus risk, provided you can even get similar supplies. We have cleaner’s performing this procedure after each training session. For a known CONVID-19 crew member that used a device I would also be interested to know what others would do. I assume we would use a professional/trained company to decontaminate the simulator. I would want to know the chemicals used and process to avoid damage to the device.

Stay Safe,

Todd

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.