[FLS] FLS and SDL Agendas - August 23-26 - Bordeaux

Scott Smith Scott.Smith at sae-itc.org
Fri Aug 12 12:07:16 EDT 2016

Greetings,

The AMC Field Loadable Software (FLS) Working Group and the AEEC Software Data Loader (SDL) Subcommittee will meet the week of August 22-26.

Attached are the preliminary agendas for both meetings.

The FLS meets Tuesday and Wednesday, August 23-24, 0900-1700 daily.
The SDL meets Thursday and Friday, August 25-26, 0900-1700 daily.

Note:  The discussion about the e-Enabled software APIM will be Thursday, 0900-1130.
Connectivity is limited, and there is no provision to web or teleconference.

The SDL webpage has general information as well as a link to the meeting announcement.  http://www.aviation-ia.com/aeec/projects/sdl/index.html
Likewise, the FLS webpage: http://www.aviation-ia.com/amc/projects/fls/index.html

Please let me know if there is anything you might need from me. I will be happy to assist.

Thanks,

Best regards,

---------------------------------
Scott Smith
Principal Engineer

ARINC Industry Activities
An SAE ITC Industry Program
16701 Melford Blvd., Ste. 120
Bowie, MD 20715

o  +1.443.221.8372
e  scott.smith at sae-itc.org<mailto:scott.smith at sae-itc.org>
www.aviation-ia.com<http://www.aviation-ia.com/>

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.