[FMS] 29Nov to Dec 1: FMS in McLean, Virginia

Paul Prisaznuk paul.prisaznuk at sae-itc.org
Wed Nov 2 14:36:04 EDT 2016

Hello FMS Subcommittee participant:

MITRE will be hosting the upcoming meeting at their offices in McLean, Virginia -- November 29 to December 1.

Attached is the meeting agenda and other details. Working papers will be made available at the meeting, perhaps slightly before.

If you have not yet registered for the meeting, just drop me a line and I'll be sure to add your name to the list. Important that we have accurate head count for MITRE.

Best regards,
Paul

Paul  J. Prisaznuk
Executive Secretary and Program Director,
Airlines Electronic Engineering Committee (AEEC),
ARINC Standards Development

1-410-212-0913 (cell 1)
1-443-254-0528 (cell 2)
1-240-334-2579 (desk)
pjp at sae-itc.org
www.aviation-ia.com/aeec

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.