[FSEMC] 2016 Call for FSEMC Discussion Items

Sam Buckwalter Sam.Buckwalter at sae-itc.org
Fri May 13 07:10:09 EDT 2016

FSEMC Participants:

Please submit your Discussion items for the 2016 FSEMC.  The deadline for Discussion Items submittal is July 8, 2016.   You can submit your Discussion Items on line or send them directly to me using the attached Word document.

In preparation for the 2016 FSEMC, we are pleased to request nominations for the Edwin A. Link Award and the Roger S. Goldberg Award that will be presented during the FSEMC Opening Session on October 4, 2016. Please use the nomination forms at: http://www.aviation-ia.com/cf/fsemc_link_award.cfm (Edward A. Link Award) http://www.aviation-ia.com/cf/FsemcGoldbergAward.cfm (Roger S. Goldberg Award)

Please submit your candidate prior to July 8, 2016

Please make your hotel reservation now!  The link to the Marriot SkyCity reservation page can be found on the FSEMC main page http://aviation-ia.com/fsemc/upcoming/index.html

Registration is Open

The Hong Kong event will be packed full of industry leading speakers, and you can be assured that you will learn a great deal.
If you are planning to attend this Forum but have not yet preregistered with ARINC, please do as soon as possible using the this link

http://www.aviation-ia.com/fsemc/upcoming/index.html

Monday Technology Workshop Discussions

  *   Visual databases, content creation, visual quality presently and future/certification scenes/visual regulations
  *   Standard VDR for all aircraft acceptable to all agencies/group on validation data roadmaps/Workshop on the VDR/VGS/eQTG
  *   Training New Entrants For A Career In Flight Simulation Maintenance

2016 FSEMC-Technical Presentations

  *   The Airbus Upset Prevention and Recovery Training Data Package
  *   Moving from Reactive to Proactive Product Support
  *   Delivering Upset Prevention And Recovery Training
  *   Optimal Motion Cueing (OMC) - Optimizing Motion Perception To Allow Simulation To Feel Real
  *   Recent FAA Research On Motion Cueing
  *   Factors To Consider In The Use Of Head-Up Displays In Simulators
  *   The Challenges Of Integrating Vendor Supplied Software Simulation Packages
  *   The Challenges Of Digital Data Packages

The Hong Kong event is shaping up nicely.  We will have an excellent venue, a unique reception, and great presentations.  On behalf of the FSEMC Steering Committee and our hosts at Rockwell Collins, we look forward to seeing you all there!

Sam Buckwalter
Executive Secretary AMC & FSEMC
o +1.240.334.2576
c  +1.443.454.0584
sam.buckwalter at sae-itc.org<mailto:sam.buckwalter at sae-itc.org>
www.aviation-ia.com<http://www.aviation-ia.com/>

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.