[GAIN] Upcoming GAIN Virtual Meetings

Larry Hesterberg Larry.Hesterberg at sae-itc.org
Fri May 1 08:46:07 EDT 2020

All-
I hope this finds you well during these unusual times.
I am sending you this email to keep you up to date on what is happening with our GAIN Subcommittee.
On our last online meeting, on April 22nd, the Subcommittee attendees decided on having a virtual face-to-face meeting in place of the planned in-person meeting in Phoenix, Arizona.
This new meeting will be held on Tuesday, June 2 and Thursday, June 4, from 09:30 am to 12:30 pm Eastern US time.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE NO MEETING WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3.
Also, to finalize the agenda for the meeting, and to ensure that the meeting may be as succinct and brief as possible, an agenda setting meeting is scheduled for Monday, May 18th from 10:30 am to 12:00 Eastern US time.  It is not expected that the agenda meeting will last this long.
To summarize:

Monday, May 18th            10:30 am - 12:00 US EDT               GAIN Agenda Meeting
Tuesday, June 2nd             09:30 am - 12:30 pm US EDT       GAIN Virtual Face-to-Face - Part 1
Thursday, June 4nd           09:30 am - 12:30 pm US EDT       GAIN Virtual Face-to-Face - Part 2

Following this email, you will receive three separate WebEx invitations, one for each meeting.  Please accept if you are planning on attending.
I want to personally thank you for all the work that has been done so far.
I also want to thank you for continuing the work under these unusual circumstances.
I look forward to hearing from you at the upcoming meetings.
Sincerely,
Larry A. Hesterberg

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.