[GAIN] June 2 & 4 Virtual Meeting Reminder and Agenda

Larry Hesterberg Larry.Hesterberg at sae-itc.org
Tue May 26 12:20:25 EDT 2020

All-
Good day and I hope this message finds you and yours well.
As you may know, the GAIN Subcommittee is unable to hold an in-person meeting at this time, so it was decided to hold a two-day virtual meeting to collaborate and discuss the current open Action Items and review the progress on the 812A document.
The date for these meetings is Tuesday, June 2, and Thursday, June 4.
THERE WILL BE NO MEETING ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3.
Each day's meeting is scheduled for 3 hours, 09:30 am to 12:30 pm US EDT.
At the last GAIN web conference, an agenda was assembled and it is attached here for your reference.
If you have not received the invitation to the GAIN Subcommittee meeting, please email me at larry.hesterberg at sae-itc.org<mailto:larry.hesterberg at sae-itc.org> and I will send you the information.
I look forward to your attendance at the virtual meeting!
Sincerely,
Larry A. Hesterberg

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.