[GAIN] ARINC 812A Part 1 for Review

Larry Hesterberg Larry.Hesterberg at sae-itc.org
Wed Mar 31 20:54:18 EDT 2021

All-
I have attached the final ARINC 812A Part 1 for your review.
If you have any comments, please give them at the next GAIN Subcommittee meeting, Tuesday, April 6.
Also, please consider the following:

  1.  We need to start planning on work on ARINC 812A Part2.
  2.  We need to start planning on work on ARINC 810.
  3.  We will also need Industry Editors for these.  The current planning is to submit these to General Session in May 2022.
Finally, if you have not gotten an email that looks like the JPG attached to this email, I was not able to connect you to the Microsoft Teams file share for the GAIN Subcommittee.  The email may have went to your spam folder.  If you did not get it, your company's IT department is not allowing Teams to run on your systems, so, if you wish access, I will need an alternate email to send the invitation to.
Thanks-
Larry

Larry A. Hesterberg
Primary Engineer

ARINC Industry Activities
An SAE ITC Program
16701 Melford Blvd., Suite 120
Bowie, MD 20715

o  +1.240.334.2586
m +1.240.906.3674
e  larry.hesterberg at sae-itc.org<mailto:larry.hesterberg at sae-itc.org>
aviation-ia.org<http://itc.sae.org/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7266E.2A5E4C40]

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain privileged, proprietary, or confidential information.  The information may also contain technical data subject to export control laws.

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.