[GAIN] Galley Insert GAIN Subcommittee Meeting January 24-26, 2023

Sam Buckwalter Sam.Buckwalter at sae-itc.org
Tue Jan 10 14:18:53 EST 2023

Happy New Year!  I hope this message finds each of you well and looking forward to a great year ahead.

We are quickly approaching our first Galley Insert GAIN Subcommittee Meeting of 2023.  I have included the announcement in this email.

The meeting objectives are:

Supplement 7 to ARINC Specification 810: Definition of Standard Interfaces for Galley Insert (GAIN) Equipment Physical Interfaces will be initiated.

Supplement 7 will add new material, per APIM 19-013A as follows:

  *   Will review issues concerning wireless antenna location, placement, and space needed on galley inserts
  *   Update figures for extended size 2 ovens
  *   Update figures for rounding tolerances values
  *   Other Action Items

Supplement 3 to ARINC Specification 812A: Standard Data Interface for Galley Insert (GAIN) Equipment, Part 1, CAN Communications

Supplement 3 will add updated material, per APIM 17-007B, as follows:

  *   Identify and incorporate changes necessitated by the production implementation of digital Galley Equipment
  *   Update messages based on changes introduced by Supplement 3 to ARINC 825
  *   Other Action Items

Supplement 1 to ARINC Specification 812A: Standard Data Interface for Galley Insert (GAIN) Equipment, Part 2, CAN Communications, Verification, and System Test Guidance

Supplement 1 will add new material, per APIM 17-007B, as follows:

  *   Update the verification test procedures based on the changes identified in Supplement 2 to ARINC 812A Part 1
  *   Other Action Items

The meeting is held at the ARINC IA office in Bowie, Maryland. The office address is:

ARINC IA office address is:
16701 Melford Blvd., Suite 120

Bowie, MD 20715

Sam Buckwalter
AEEC Executive Secretary
Lead Principal Engineer

ARINC Industry Activities an SAE ITC Program

m 1+443.454.0584
sam.buckwalter at sae-itc.org<mailto:sam.buckwalter at sae-itc.org>

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.