[GAIN] FW: Virtual Meeting 31 May

Sam Buckwalter Sam.Buckwalter at sae-itc.org
Thu May 25 11:50:47 EDT 2023

Hello All:

I made an error; I meant May 31 and not June 31. The GAIN virtual meeting will be next Wednesday 31 May 2023.

Sam Buckwalter
AEEC Executive Secretary
Lead Principal Engineer

ARINC Industry Activities an SAE ITC Program

m 1+443.454.0584
sam.buckwalter at sae-itc.org<mailto:sam.buckwalter at sae-itc.org>