[General_Session] AEEC | AMC Make Your Hotel Arrangements and Pre-Registration List

Sam Buckwalter Sam.Buckwalter at sae-itc.org
Thu Apr 4 13:30:22 EDT 2024

[cid:image003.jpg at 01DA8694.3D701B90]

Exciting Changes for the AEEC General Session

We heard you. We understand your desire to expand your understanding of the topics and significant discussions within our committee activities. We are excited to bring an informative and interactive approach to the 2024 AEEC General Session. Select subcommittees will provide an in-depth presentation focusing on a particular topic and outlining major discussions within that committee.

Sponsorship and Exhibiting

We have various sponsorship opportunities remaining with some great benefits.  We have a few remaining slots for securing a Hospitality Suite, exhibit space throughout the week, and/or securing a tabletop exhibit space for the Tuesday Showcase. Space is limited, so we encourage you to act today.

Conference and Hotel Location

All attendees are asked to make their stay reservations with the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown. We have negotiated a rate of $ 219.00 + applicable taxes. Make your reservations soon.  Hotel reservations should be made directly with the hotel. Sheraton Phoenix Downtown<https://book.passkey.com/e/50579011>.  The hotel cut-off is fast approaching - April 29, 2024.

Sheraton Phoenix Downtown
340 N. 3rd Street
Phoenix, Arizona
Pre-Reservation List

The pre-reg list has been posted to the AEEC | AMC website. If you haven't registered, please do so.

Visit us online for additional details<https://aviation-ia.sae-itc.com/events/aeec-amc>

Sam Buckwalter
AEEC Executive Secretary
Director

ARINC Industry Activities an SAE ITC Program

m 1+443.454.0584
sam.buckwalter at sae-itc.org<mailto:sam.buckwalter at sae-itc.org>

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.