[Gps_Xls] Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) / Internet Protocol Suite (IPS) for Aeronautical Safety Services Subcommittee

Jose Godoy jose.godoy at sae-itc.org
Wed Dec 2 10:23:32 EST 2020

GPS is used instead of GNSS: 'Gps_xls at mailman.sae-itc.org'

From: Lorine Hess <lorine.hess at sae-itc.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 10:22 AM
To: Jose Godoy <jose.godoy at sae-itc.org>
Subject: RE: Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) / Internet Protocol Suite (IPS) for Aeronautical Safety Services Subcommittee

Jose,

The IBM guy has not made his purchase yet.

There is no mailing list for GNSS. What should I use?  I know you said it is inactive, but what pubstat did you use for this?

Thanks,

Lori Hess
Standards Production Associate

ARINC Industry Activities
A Program of SAE ITC
16701 Melford Blvd., Suite 120
Bowie, MD 20715

o  +1.240.334.2578
f   +1.301.383.1231
e  lorine.hess at sae-itc.org<mailto:lorine.hess at sae-itc.org>
aviation-ia.com<http://www.aviation-ia.com/>

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain privileged, proprietary, or confidential information.  The information may also contain technical data subject to export control laws.