[HRCS] Meeting Invitation HRCS Strategy Group

Peter Grau Peter.Grau at sae-itc.org
Fri Jan 18 16:24:06 EST 2019

Hello All,

    As a reminder, our next HRCS Strategy Group call is planned for January 29th.   We will discuss updates on the HRCS database, along with the Letter of Intent (LOI) noted on the last call and attached above.  Please review it with the appropriate personnel at your company in advance of the meeting.  We will review this in greater detail on the upcoming call, and we look forward to speaking with you all again then.

Best Regards,

                   Peter

Peter H. Grau
Program Manager
Health-Ready Components & Systems
An SAE ITC Program
400 Commonwealth Drive
Warrendale, PA 15096
peter.grau at sae-itc.org<mailto:peter.grau at sae-itc.org>
office (240) 334-2580
mobile (443) 221-8209

HRCS Strategy Group
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
10:00 am | Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00) | 1 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://sae.webex.com/sae/j.php?MTID=m4563d6d0aa06aa7f1d5d0ec42d4236f2
Meeting number: 622 032 140
Meeting password: 29Jan2019

JOIN BY PHONE
1-866-469-3239 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not supported): tel:1-866-469-3239,,*01*622032140%23%23*01*

1-650-429-3300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not supported): tel:%2B1-650-429-3300,,*01*622032140%23%23*01*
Access code: 622 032 140

Global call-in numbers:
https://sae.webex.com/sae/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=746373752&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices):
https://sae.webex.com/sae/j.php?MTID=m38154437ef28016f8c2012740d448b0c

Unable to join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://sae.webex.com/sae/mc

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete any printout of the message, the original and any copy of the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.