[IPS_Aero] FW: Global Harmonization of Communications, Network, and Cyber Security for NextGEN and SESAR

Paul Prisaznuk paul.prisaznuk at sae-itc.org
Tue Dec 15 15:23:56 EST 2015

Dear IPS Subcommittee participant and other interested parties:

Terry Davis, MicroSystems Automation Group, has provided this white paper for the industry roadmap for Internet Protocol Suite (IPS).

This document will be reviewed during next IPS call to be held January 28, 2016. Details will be provided in the new year.

Happy Holidays,
Paul