[IPS_Aero] FW: PP658 Section 2 Review - Request for Participation

Paul Prisaznuk paul.prisaznuk at sae-itc.org
Wed Sep 7 13:22:05 EDT 2016

Dear IPS Subcommittee participant:

If you can contribute to Section 2, IPS Overview, and wish to be invited to a web conference dedicated this subject, please reach out to Mike Olive of Honeywell for an invitation (mike.olive at honeywell.com<mailto:mike.olive at honeywell.com>). Mike will set the date and time for the call.

Thanks in advance,
Paul