[IPS_Aero] FW: PP858d1-08 for DRAFT2

Paul Prisaznuk paul.prisaznuk at sae-itc.org
Sun Aug 9 17:47:23 EDT 2020

Dear IPS Subcommittee Participant:

Honeywell has updated the IPS SharePoint site with latest version of ARINC Project Paper 858.

https://extranet.sae-itc.org/_layouts/sae-itc_login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f_layouts%2fAuthenticate.aspx%3fSource%3d%252F&Source=%2F

Many thanks to Mike Olive and all those who provided inputs to the latest draft. Details are provided in Mike's note below. Keep in mind that Mike is unavailable during the upcoming week Aug 10-16.

The next monthly web conference will be held Tuesday, Aug 25, starting at 0700PDT, 1000EDT, 1600CET. The purpose of the meeting is to review Draft 2 of ARINC Project Paper 858: Internet Protocol for Aeronautical Safety Services - Technical Requirements. ARINC will formalize the draft soon, circulating on AEEC Letterhead, and posting it to our public website. Technical content will be identical.

I look forward to speaking with you Aug 25.

Best regards,
Paul