[IPS_Aero] Materials for Dec 15 IPS SC -- FW: PP858d2-05 and Appendix C for Telecon

Paul Prisaznuk paul.prisaznuk at sae-itc.org
Tue Dec 15 07:23:24 EST 2020

Dear IPS Subcommittee participant,

Mike Olive has updated the AEEC SharePoint site in preparation for our meeting today starting at 0700PST, 1000EST, 1600CET. See notes below.

https://extranet.sae-itc.org/_layouts/sae-itc_login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f_layouts%2fAuthenticate.aspx%3fSource%3d%252F&Source=%2F

I look forward to speaking with you soon,
Paul