[IPS_Aero] FW: PP858 pre-M13 Version

Paul Prisaznuk paul.prisaznuk at sae-itc.org
Mon Mar 2 16:39:47 EST 2020

Dear IPS Subcommittee participant:

Mike Olive has prepared a completely integrated version of ARINC Project Paper 858: Internet Protocol Suite for Aeronautical Safety Services - Technical Requirements.

This document, both clean and redline, is available for download on the ARINC SharePoint site:
https://extranet.sae-itc.org/_layouts/sae-itc_login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f_layouts%2fAuthenticate.aspx%3fSource%3d%252F&Source=%2F

This document will be discussed March 9-13, 2020 in Montreal, Canada. See note from Mike below.

Many thanks to Mike for his generous contribution.

I look forward to seeing you next week,
Paul