[IPS_Aero] ATTENTION: 9-13 MAR - Joint IPS Web Conferences to Replace In-Person Meeting

Paul Prisaznuk paul.prisaznuk at sae-itc.org
Thu Mar 5 12:46:14 EST 2020

Dear IPS Subcommittee Participant:

During the past 48 hours representatives of ICAO, IATA, EUROCAE, RTCA, AEEC, and the respective chairs from industry, have met to discuss plans for next week’s joint Internet Protocol Suite (IPS) meeting.

Based on numerous inputs, we have concluded it would not be practical to convene an in-person meeting at IATA in Montreal.

  *   THE IN-PERSON MEETING IS CANCELLED

That said, virtual meetings will be held each day starting at 0630PDT, 0930EDT, 1430CET. See invitation from Rebecca provided below. More information will be provided on the call Monday morning.

Future joint meetings are planned tentatively for June in Brno and September in Montreal. Perhaps your airline ticket can be refunded or credit applied to future Montreal meeting.

On behalf of ARINC Industry Activities and the AEEC Executive Committee, I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
Paul

Paul J. Prisaznuk
Executive Secretary and Program Director
Airlines Electronic Engineering Committee (AEEC)
ARINC

1-240-334-2579 (o)
1-443-254-0528 (c)
pjp at sae-itc.org<mailto:pjp at sae-itc.org>