[IPS_Aero] FW: A858P1 New Appx C (DRAFT)

Paul Prisaznuk paul.prisaznuk at sae-itc.org
Mon Dec 6 11:20:08 EST 2021

Hello all,

I am pleased to forward this working paper "ATN/IPS OVERVIEW" intended to be included as Appendix C to ARINC 858 Part 1. This document is an extract from ARINC 656 Roadmap Document (2017) with updates from several IPS Subcommittee participants as indicated in the message below.

This document will be discussed this week, Thursday, December 9, 2021.

I look forward to talking with you soon.

Best regards,
Paul

Paul J. Prisaznuk
Executive Secretary and Program Director
Airlines Electronic Engineering Committee (AEEC)
ARINC

1-443-254-0528 (o&c)
pjp at sae-itc.org<mailto:pjp at sae-itc.org>
www.aviation-ia.com/activities/aeec