[ISS] Cancelled WebEx meeting Integrated Surveillance System Subcommittee Meeting, March 17-18

Larry Hesterberg Larry.Hesterberg at sae-itc.org
Mon Mar 16 15:24:55 EDT 2020

All-
While I was France last week, Paul Prisaznuk proposed a web meeting for a different time versus the original web-based Traffic Surveillance meeting time.
As the time Paul proposed is a better fit for the participants, I am cancelling the web conferences I scheduled for Tuesday, March 17, and Wednesday, March 18, and we will be using Paul’s meeting dates and times.
My apologies for the confusion.
I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow.
Sincerely,
Larry A. Hesterberg